What You Need To Know
- WE'RE HERE FOR YOU: The providers you know and trust are here to safely and conveniently deliver the same high-quality care you expect through video, telephone and in-person visits. Whether you need a test, surgery, procedure or routine care, we are here for you. Please call your provider with any of your health questions or concerns.
- DON'T DELAY THE CARE YOU NEED. Please seek emergency care when you need to – your life may depend it! Our urgent care and emergency departments have stayed open and ready to safely take care of you – no appointment needed.
- MASKING & MORE – WHAT WE'RE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE: Your safety has always been our top priority. We are now taking extra precautions based on the most current science and informed by public health guidance. Some things you may notice are entry screening for all who enter our facilities, required face masks, new check-in procedures, distancing reminders, and increased cleaning and sanitation. Learn more about our safety precautions.
- YOUR HEALTH CARE OPTIONS HAVE EXPANDED: You now have even more access to convenient care through video visits, phone calls and messages through MyChart. Call your provider to discuss your needs and the best way to address them.
- IF YOU ARE WORRIED YOU HAVE COVID-19: Feeling sick or have mild symptoms? Please contact your doctor by phone or through MyChart. You can also use the CDC's Coronavirus Self-Checker to review your symptoms.
How do you carpool, ride a bus safely?
How to spot a restaurant doing it right.